Events need to be scheduled 30 days in advance. Use this form to request a date to be added to the master calendar. If there is a conflict on date or arrangements, you will be contacted. When the event is approved and placed on the calendar, you will receive an email of the approval.
- There will be NO main sanctuary sound:
- If you need sound, you will need to email email@example.com to determine their availability and be willing to pay the following fee for a sound tech to be present during your event: $100 for up to 4 hours or $200 for over 4 hours, per day.
- No outside sound equipment is allowed to be brought in and/or used in the main sanctuary.
- You may use tables and chairs as needed. Extra chairs are located in back of the fellowship hall and extra tables are located in the storage room behind sound booth.
- Use of tape or thumbtacks on painted walls is not permitted.
- If you are cleaning up after your event, please be sure of the following:
- Collect trash and place in outside dumpster (bags are located in laundry room).
- Put any used tables and chairs back.
- If using balloons for a party, please be sure they are picked up. If a helium balloon escapes to the ceiling and you cannot retrieve, please let someone know. (Helium balloons NOT ALLOWED in kid’s sanctuary)
- Please check thermostats and lights before leaving (a/c to around 78 and heat to around 63).
- Wipe surfaces.
- Vacuum, sweep or mop areas.
- Cleaning items are located in the laundry room.
Please let the church office know if you have any questions. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org